Tax Compliance & Consulting
The Australian tax climate is complex and ever-evolving.
At BSM, we stay abreast of the latest tax developments and ensure your tax obligations are properly managed, and you receive the best, up-to-date
We can manage all your tax compliance obligations including, but not limited to:
- Income tax returns for individuals, partnerships, trusts and companies
- Annual returns for Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSFs)
- Activity statements (BAS, IAS)
- Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Pay-As-You-Go (PAYG) Instalments
- Pay-As-You-Go (PAYG) Withholding
- Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT)
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT)
- Taxable payments reporting
- Superannuation guarantee
We can also assist with WA state taxes, including payroll tax and stamp duty.
Tax Planning & Estimates
BSM can help you minimise your taxes, and maximise your profits in your business.
With proper tax planning, you will also avoid the surprise tax bill at the end of the year. Tax planning will help manage your business’
tax obligations and cashflow throughout the year.
Small Business CGT Concessions
The sale of a small business attracts very generous concessions to reduce or eliminate the tax payable.
Unfortunately, many taxpayers get this wrong, and become targets of the ATO, resulting in a clawback of the tax and penalties.
BSM has the necessary expertise to conduct a proper assessment of your affairs and eligibility for the small business CGT concessions. Together
with robust documentation of the process and outcome, this will save you unnecessary heartache and stress down the track.